Here is a real time storymaking tool - what stories do your photos tell? Use Fotobabble to create Talking Photos of events and moments in real-time and share them with friends immediately.
This is an app that allows you to share your story with other Storyrobe users. You can add to existing stories to create longer tales of travel, events or history or you can create your own. This app can be used for work, school or just to share stories with each other.
This app was recently selected as one of the top 50 apps of all time in Apple’s new Hall of Fame.
With 30,000 awe-inspiring photos, this much loved app has been called the world’s largest photo book, an inspiring travel guide, an entertaining teaching device and even a bed-time relaxation tool.
Color Splash lets you quickly and easily give photos a dramatic look by converting them to black and white, while keeping your chosen details in color. This effect draws the viewers' attention to the colored areas, creating striking images and prompting descriptive writing. Use for poetry or descriptive language.
The free version has a larger pencil area, where-as the paid version allows the user to change the thickness of the pencil providing more control while re-colouring.
• 165 fully customizable layouts (one to nine photos in each layout). Additional layouts are available as in-app purchase.
• Add text captions to your Diptics. You can adjust the text size, font, color, style and placement.
• Border textures add the perfect touch to your Diptic.
• Customize your layout by sliding horizontal or vertical inner lines or moving individual joints.
• Apply one of 14 filters ([note: iOS 5 is requirement for Diptic now]), as well as adjust brightness, contrast, hue and color saturation for each image.
• Border controls galore! Create perfectly rounded inner and outer borders, and adjust the thickness and color.
• Swap photos between frames.
• Use photos from your camera roll, Facebook or Flickr, or snap a photo on the spot with your iPhone or iPad camera.
• Photo picker: Select photos individually or multiple photos at once! Or if you’re not sure which pictures to use, try the random photo selection tool and roll the dice to randomly select photos from your camera roll.
• Share Diptics via email or send to Instagram, Facebook, Flickr, Twitter (must have iOS5 for Twitter export), Posterous, Tumblr, or any app that accepts JPGs (Camera+, Filterstorm, Dropbox, Evernote, GoodReader, etc.).
• Postcards: From your iPhone or iPod Touch, send Diptic postcards through postal mail to your friends and family. Powered by Sincerely.
• Optimized for landscape mode in iPad.
• Optional Expandable Layouts (in-app purchase) lets you change the outer dimensions and create rectangular Diptics.
• Shake to clear functionality lets you select which settings you want to clear.
• Flip individual photos horizontally, vertically or 90 degrees.
• Three resolution export options: normal, medium and large.
• iPad 3 Retina Display
HAVE FUN ON THE RUN
With Photoshop Express, it's easy to improve your photos. Choose from a variety of one-touch effects, or simply drag your finger across the screen to crop, rotate, or adjust color. Add artistic filters like Soft Focus or Sketch. And never fear: A copy of your original file is always saved, and you can undo and redo changes until you get just the look you want.
Top editing features
• Basics: Crop, Straighten, Rotate, and Flip
• Color: Exposure, Brightness, Contrast, Hue, Saturation, Tint, and Temperature
• Filters: Black & White, Colorize, Sketch, Soft Focus, Sharpen, and Reduce Noise
• Effects: Vibrant, Pop, Border, Vignette Blur, Warm Vintage, Rainbow, White Glow, Soft Black and White, and 45 additional effects that can be purchased
• Borders: Rectangle, Rounded, Oval, Soft Edge, Vignette, Rough Edge, Halftone, Film Emulsion, and 40 additional borders and frames that can be purchased
This is an amazing App that takes 360degree images that can be uploaded to an Occipital account for free, embedded onto blogs, wikis and webs OR saved as landscaped 360degree images.
Below is an example of both. I highly recommend this App for Students Y5 and above. What a fantastic way to capture an out of class experience!
Click on the image [left] to purchase from iTunes today. Was a free App, think it may now cost under $2.00