Haiku Deck is the simple new way to create inspired presentations – whether you’re pitching an idea, teaching a lesson, telling a story, or igniting a movement. Featured on the iTunes “New and Noteworthy” and “What’s Hot” lists!
Below is an example of what some year 3 students were able to create using Haiku Deck.
Skitch lets you communicate your feedback and ideas in an instant. Annotate images and documents with arrows, stamps, shapes, text, and more. Use Skitch to mark up a PDF, snap your screen, annotate a photo, or draw something new. Then, share your thoughts and ideas with friends or co-workers. Getting everything done just right has never been easier.
Fast, friendly feedback
• Use shapes, text, stamps, highlighter and arrows to give quick feedback on any project
• Great for design mockups, PDF document editing, and decision making
• Easily share everything with your team
• Snap your screen, a webpage or a map
• Add highlights and draw attention to what matters
Quick image editing
• Zoom and crop your images
• Pixelate portions of an image to obscure sensitive information
• Drag your work into any app that accepts images
• Share over email or connect to Evernote for even more sharing options
• Send annotated PDFs with a helpful summary page so recipients see your edits instantly