ZooBurst books “live” online and can be experienced on your desktop or laptop computer, or on your iPad via the free ZooBurst mobile app. Authors can arrange characters and props within a 3D world that can be customized using uploaded artwork or items found in a built-in database of over 10,000 free images and materials. Sound and voiceovers are added - so this multimedia staging of storytelling comes alive! NEW is the ZooBurst APP as acompanion to the online Zooburst - the iPad app engages augmented reality [aurasmas] to view any ZooBurst 3D pop-up book in either "Screen" or "Camera" mode. In "Screen" mode you can rotate around your book by touching and dragging the screen using your finger. Tapping on a character with a floating "exclamation point" symbol will display any text or sound associated with that item.
Aurasma – a new way to see and interact with the world
Aurasma is an augmented reality app that’s changing the way millions of people see and interact with the world.
· Bring tagged images, objects and even physical locations to life with interactive digital content, such as video, animations and 3D scenes, we call Auras
· Look out for our ‘A’ logo in newspapers, magazines, books and on product packaging and clothing– wherever you spot the ‘A’, there’s an Aura for you to discover
· Use the map feature to discover Auras at nearby locations
· Browse the ‘explore’ and ‘featured’ sections of the app to find the latest and most popular Auras
Aurasma is the only application that lets you create and share your own augmented reality.
· Use the simple tools within the app to create your own Auras and share them with friends and other Aurasma users
· Create Auras by choosing from thousands of digital animations already on the platform or alternatively use your own photos and videos