- Log in to Weebly's Student portal (button link provided below) using the username and password provided to you by your teacher.
- When prompted to create your website address, DO NOT use your full name. Be creative... for example; According to Ben, or Suzanne's Story, or Jamie's World.
Adding and Moving Basic Elements
- Watch the video below to learn how to manage pages on your website
- Create a HOME page using the Standard Page option
- Create a MY LEARNING BLOG page using the Blog Page option
- Create a MY PLAYGROUND page using the Blog Page option
How to change backgrounds
Home Page Tasks
- An Avatar (an image that represents you). Click here for Avatar information and links. I suggest you start with a Mangatar. The Avatar you create can be used all over the web. It is a safe way of representing yourself.
- Tellagami: an iPad App that allows you to create an animation that reports information. Full instructions are here.
- Glowtxt: An awesome text generator that allows you to create up three lines of text and save an animated png file ready for uploading to your website. Create a cool welcome message using this tool for your Home Page.
- Include a text field on your Home Page that informs your viewers of the purpose of your site. Remember your cyber safety rules!