• 6 games that each develop a different learning ability
• Email your results to those that need to know
• Suggests how to make better use of your learning strengths
• Explains what difficulties you will experience and where you have a weakness
• 3 different paths up the mountain encourage you to replay games and improve your skills
• Can you collect all 18 yetis?
The games are designed to assess working memory, phonological awareness, processing speed, visual memory, auditory memory and sequencing skills. Dyslexia Quest has been developed, researched and tested at the Bristol Dyslexia Centre. The app is designed for a single player and does not support simultaneous multiple users.
Three age ranges: